Episode #79: Ask Me Anything: Answers to Your Questions!
You asked for it; you got it! I’m so excited to bring you my first “Ask Me Anything” episode!
I’ve gathered a great big list of listener questions, and I’m answering ALL OF THEM!
In this episode, I’ll answer your questions on:
- Using networking in your job search
- Resumes & cover letters
- Getting noticed in a male-dominated workplace
- Work/life balance
- Everyday women’s empowerment
As always, I’ll give you my honest perspective on all of these topics—and a couple of pointed, personal questions, too.
Tune in and let’s get after it!
Quick links to past episodes mentioned in this Ask Me Anything episode:
- 5 Job Search Strategies for a Tough Economy
- The #1 Hack to Get Your Resume Noticed by Recruiters
- How to Gracefully Humblebrag
- How to Set Boundaries While Working at Home
Subscribe & Review in Apple Podcasts
Have you subscribed in Apple Podcasts yet? I’m cooking up all of this stuff to help you succeed in your career and life—I don’t want you to miss any little bit! Click here to subscribe in Apple Podcasts.
If you have found my content to be helpful, I would be so grateful if you would leave a 5-star review in Apple Podcasts. Reviews help the podcast get found by other Real-World Feminists! Please help me spread the word.